Our first event brought people together from all walks of life and from as far away as an hour drive to Columbus, Indiana. People gathered around a common interest in craft beer. We raised awareness about and funds for the Lincoln Central Neighborhood and Lincoln Neighborhood Family Center.
- Ideated, planned and executed a fundraising event for LCNFC in 28 days.
- First craft beer themed fundraiser of its kind.
- Exceeded anticipated raffle donor gifts by 27%
- Exceeded anticipated attendee count by over 50%
- Exceeded anticipated ROI from fundraiser grant by over 84%.
- Raised $1,824.24 in less than 45 minutes.
- Between 700-800 Lincoln Central Neighborhood children was impacted by the effort.