You found the Beer For Good website. Thank you for visiting.
We raise funds and awareness that impact local communities.
We use the social lubricant to generate conversations, ideas, and action.
We believe that beer is the social lubricant from which conversations and ideas flow. From these conversations and ideas we impact local communities around the world.
Raise $1,824,000 and awareness to change communities across America.
Our first event brought people together from all walks of life and from as far away as an hour drive to Columbus, Indiana. People gathered around a common interest in craft beer. We raised awareness about and funds for the Lincoln Central Neighborhood and Lincoln Neighborhood Family Center.
- Ideated, planned and executed a fundraising event for LCNFC in 28 days.
- First craft beer themed fundraiser of its kind.
- Exceeded anticipated raffle donor gifts by 27%
- Exceeded anticipated attendee count by over 50%
- Exceeded anticipated ROI from fundraiser grant by over 84%.
- Raised $1,824.24 in less than 45 minutes.
- Between 700-800 Lincoln Central Neighborhood children was impacted by the effort.
Giving is a gift to humanity and a driving force for its future. Let’s talk about partnering to raise funds and awareness to impact your community.